- Advertising Standards Canada
- Canadian Association of Broadcasters
- Canadian Broadcast Standards Council
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS) West
NABS is the only charitable organization in Canada that provides assistance to advertising, media and related industry professionals, who may need help due to illness, injury, unemployment or financial difficulties. NABS services include a national toll-free HELPLINE (1-888-355-5548), financial assistance, skills assessment and retraining, as well as emotional, personal and career counseling services.
- National Association of Broadcasters
- Radio Television Digital News Association
- ABCOM – Association of Broadcast Communicators (BC)
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- American Broadcasting Company (ABC)
- British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)
- Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS)
- CTV, Inc.
- Fox Network
- National Broadcasting Company (NBC)
- Public Broadcasting System (PBS)
- Societe Radio-Canada (SRC)
- Turner Entertainment Group
Radio Works – How Canada Listens by Numeris
Radio is a local medium and reaches listeners in every corner of Canada – regardless of the size of the market. Nearly 90% of consumers (age 12 or older) tune in during the week spending almost 18 hours of their media time with radio, the original mass medium. That translates into 27.4 million consumers who engage with radio each week. The following pages profile general radio listening patterns and habits for total Canada based on all persons aged 12+. These infographics clearly demonstrate the power of radio in reaching consumers in any sized market.
The link below provides Numeris’ full presentation. To reach Numeris, click here.
- Canadian Communications Foundation
Included on the site are histories of every radio and television station and network in Canada, as well as a wealth of other historic detail about the evolution of Canada’s broadcasting system.
- Jack Webster Foundation – Standard Broadcasting Fellowship for Broadcast Journalists